Wednesday, September 18, 2002

the ancients

so i decided in light of the recent loss of such a wealth of information with the passing of my mom, i really should begin to trace as much of my family tree as i can before i lose the opportunity to talk with people who have first hand knowledge of relatives. i think i will write to my dad and ask him to sit down with his dad and try to come up with as complete a picture of my blood line as they can. i don't even know my great-grand parents names on that side or anything. who knows.... i could be your cousin. what a strange world we live in.

this is also the week of vacationing oregonians. my friends garrett and jesse are down this week and today i got another phone call from an old friend who is going to be in the area. absolute madness ensues!

i have a rip roaring head ache. so out with the rock music for now, on with the caffeine and Nat King Cole
song for the moment stardust

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home