Tuesday, October 15, 2002

cold cold ground

i walked around barefoot this morning in my backyard here at home. the grass was soaking wet with dew and the sun shine was warm on my shoulders, even though it was 39 outside. listened to some good toons and got down to cleaning the house to help out my little sister cause she is never home anymore. its sad to be here without mom and stuff, but i am doing ok. i just do everything the way that she would have done it, and it seems to make me feel a little bit better. i put out here favorite table cloth, listened to music she would have liked, and watered her plants. i still wish she was here though. i miss her a lot.

in other news, the cable is getting hooked back up here at home today, i can finally do what i love to do the most here at home...watch the news and drink coffee =)
i test drove a fun car yesterday, the subaru WRX sport wagon. 227horse power and a top speed of 158........screaming fast. you can check it out here

miss me?? send me a ------------------------>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home