Tuesday, November 19, 2002

come back and see to me

so i've finally gotten around to updating today, sorry for those of you biting your nails wondering just when i would do it. now is the time

spent last night in the red lion germanpub in sliver lake celebrating the birthday of a good friend. its always wonderful to share times with people who are under the influence. i love it. afterwards olsen, myself, matt maust and nate warkentin hit the road and beat a path out to the desert to check out the light show. curse the moon!! i seriously could have read a novel last night the moon was so bright. it was still pretty decent, even though i had my glasses on and they limited my field of view. my poor eyes were just too tired to wear contacts anymore. saw a couple of really decent fire balls though, complete with smoking tails and everything. it was definately an event worth watching. and 33 years from now when i, at the ripe old age of 54, catch the next installment, i will surely remember the watching the stars fall and drinking whiskey is a wonderful thing regardless of age.

in todays news, i had a painting crit that seemed to go pretty well. the class talked about my work for about 25 minutes or so and they llked it a lot. they couldn't believe i had never painted anything in my life aside from houses, sheds and street lines. it was great. not much on my plate for tonight, just another stupid meeting for work that i will use to hone my 'scribbling in circles ability' as well as my 'singing pixies songs under my breath ability'. i will keep you updated on my progress.

what's your poison----------->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home