Wednesday, April 30, 2003

lets go a courting

so i want, no scratch that, need to take somebody to court for the insane amount of money they owe me. i am not going to talk about it here because im not out to slander anyone. i just need my money yo! so if you know anything about taking someone to small claims, please leave me a shout out and hook me up with some info.

in other news, i got my new issue of relevant today in the mail. god, life progressive culture is their tag line, and they do deliver. good stuff. i got in on the subscription thing early, so i got two years for $15, not too shaby. they review the newest cash album (got it) and talk up 'walk the line', cash's life story being made into a movie starring joaquin pheonix. might be a while before we see that one though...

anyway, the court stuff------->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home