Thursday, August 14, 2003

bloggers of the world unite, and listen to morrisey

everyday seems to be an adventure of monumental proportions that become hard to take into context without a seperate, out of this world vantage point. even days like today, the one year anniversary of my mom's death, can end well. even though today i sold a couple of my most monetarilly valuable possesions, including my cherished powerlite cruiser, i feel good. and i have absolutely no idea why. it must have something to do with endorphines or something like that.

exciting events of my day, in semi-linear order:
woke up and cleaned up my room, went and dried my clothes at the laundermat, returned home and put said clothes away. drank one pot of peet's 'top blend' coffee, smoked a couple camel lights and got ready to leave. went to spend some time by myself in honor of mom. had lunch at O'Malley's (scroll down) pub in Seal Beach. had food and a pint. came home, drank 20 year old whiskey. watch 'spirited away' with drew and andy over at the bijou. good times.

so now i am listening to the smiths 'singles', and trying to get this blog back to what it sort of was in the beginning; a rambling and funny account of my life that started on here nearly a year ago. only about 24 days left until the one year celebration of this incredible piece of tripe!! amazing, astounding, stupendous, and finally one more adjective... creme filled goodness.

in blog news, i learned this evening of my good friend andrew's new found adventure into the blog world. make sure to bookmark him, he's smart....and dashing =)

i might head down to LA tomorrow to hang out with amanda. i like to look at clothes a lot, especially because i am in the midst of designing my own mens line at the moment. in other amanda news, i recieved some presents today (okay so the picture isn't really great, the pattern is much more masculine than it looks on my monitor anyway). fun times.

in the spirit of the old days of unit64, i will end with an album of the day. the disc today happens to be none other than the first disk of the box set by stiff little fingers curtesy of good buddy mattmaust.(refresh this splash page over and over until you see me 'jesus saves!)

bring back manifest destiny!! (dave beeman)-->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home