Thursday, September 19, 2002

the euro-sex mini mullet

today i introduced a new and extremely hip hair style set to sweep through the artistic crowd of your local community colleges and coffee houses over the coming fall fashion season. i call it the euro-sex mini-mullet. It will have to be seen to be believed, as no description will do it justice. needless to say, during my 7:30am meeting, all of the attention was on my hair. to recieve a detailed set of styling directions, send a shout out as a request.

in other news, my CCCP jacket was also a big hit with my superiors during the meeting this morning. any attention not lavished on my amazing hair style was used in glancing at my bulging, commie enblazoned chest.

more updates as news developes
album of the morning... kid A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home