Wednesday, October 30, 2002

hasselblad

so im thinking of picking up a medium format camera. i think that it would be a good investment as far as my art stuff goes. I've found a really good deal on a used hasselblad here in LA and way closer to my price range than buying new. hasselblads are the frickin Bently of the camera world. sky high prices for sky high quality. but who can complain with the amazing color saturation and large negatives (6cmX6cm, or 350% bigger than a 35mm negative)

anyway a trip to europe might be in the work for me and friend between Christmas and New Year. Does anyone know if its cheaper to fly on the actual holiday? let me know....

im also looking for some good anti-party hang out stuff to do for halloween. any ideas? ------>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home