Monday, November 04, 2002

just because we get around

man oh man, is it ever monday. i've got a huge typography midterm today. i will most lkely fail, but there's no harm in trying.

in other much more exciting news, i had a fun weekend. I took a bunch of photos with maust and warkentine, had some good churchness yesterday and finally got all my boxes unpacked and moved into my room. finally after two month, im beginning to feel like i can hang out at my house and have a spot that's all my own. that's always nice.

i saw a lot of nice tagging this weekend while i was wandering around taking pictures. but none of the stuff compared to this guy right here bansky . check out his sight, that's some pretty amazing stencile work.

music for the morning --- my generation -- the who

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home