Thursday, December 12, 2002

here's my fist, where's the fight

alrighty, time to linch the kids that are hogging all the school's bandwidth. seriously, i couldn't even open google.com!! that site is like 10k or something, freaking terrible!!! so yeah at least i can log on to the internet from my office now. i had to walk all the way over to the library to look something up about an hour ago. ok enough complaining.

i might, and i mean a big MIGHT, get rid of my mercedes this weekend. i took it into a mechanic today to get it all ready to go. no more oil leak, no more broken alternator brace. the thing should run like a charm. why get rid of it you ask?? well because i found a dealer up in VanNuys who might trade me for a 1970 Jeepster Commando that he has sitting on his lot. i have been looking for a Commando for so long, but i can never find them anywhere near here, let alone one that someone might trade to me for my car. this thing would be awesome!! go ahead and click on the link to check out what it looks like.

in other news, i am still awesome. in less than a month i will be in europe celebrating the new year. ah yeah.

ok tell me what you think of the jeepster!! ------>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home