Friday, December 06, 2002

the prodigal son

yes folks i am back....mostly. i think there are still some pieces of my brain floating around out there somewhere. i still feel like i am living underwater sometimes. being sick is never any fun. but hopefully the fact that i am drinking coffee again is a good sign that i am on the road to full recovery.

music for the morning is my good buddy the boss otherwise known as bruce springsteen and his latest album 'the rising'. for as long as i can remember, i have always had a special place in my heart for the uniquely american music made by this man. the title track from 'the rising' was the first song i heard the morning my mom passed away and it will always be a special one to me. another first time listen for me this week was 'the ghost of tom joad' that i listened to in my roommate mikes' car. another great record from a man i consider to be the voice ofhis generation.

in other news this morning, the weather here is still for sissy's. i have a profound interest in living in a place where my life is impacted, and my daily activities influenced by what the environment is doing. i think living in southern california for this brief ammount of time has taught me enough about mid 70's all year. i am sick of seeing people wear flip flops year round. i want to live somewhere real!!

if you could live anywhere else, where would it be???------>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home