Monday, February 10, 2003

jeepjeep

well the day has finally arrived... almost. im getting a new ride. new to me anyway. im driving over to Vegas this friday to pick up an '88 jeep wrangler that i am buying to replace my mercedes. i've been trying to get into a wrangler for so long, i am so excited to finnally be able to have one (again) yeah i had one once, another '88 in fact, but i only had it for a month. its a sad story full of familial strife, so i'm not going to telll it here. but needless to say, im super excited to get back into the 4x4 realm.here's what my new jeep looks like.

it's super stock right now, but after i sell of the old german-mobile, i'm going to put a mild lift and some nice BFG offroad tires on it. you can count on seeing some old school white metal 4x4 wheels on it too. this thing is going to be hitting the trails all up and down the west coast by this summer... i can feel it.

in other news, while writing this entry, my bubbs account hit 9 weeks total time. please someone kill me. what a waste of my life... kinda. im also also expecting to get my carhartt order from last week in the mail today. that should be fun.

ok i gotta get back to school work and what i need to finish before class.
drop me a line!-------->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home