Wednesday, January 22, 2003

hump day

well its wednesday, and here i am rockin more yearbook work, listening to NPR, and trying to figure out what i want to eat for my late lunch. im working registration this week in the morning before i come back to the office to check up on my staff. they are awesome.

registration is cool, but i miss working with our friend jeri who use to sit with me for hours and hours, stamping documents for people and singing musicals for hours. those were the good old days =)

in other fun stuff, im still excited about the art stuff i am working on, but i am keeping it a secret because its all leading up to my senior art show next semester. so make sure you check me out next spring in my frist, and certainly not last, gallery show. its going to be awesome

here are a list of things i really like: coffee, NRP, national geographic, relevent magazine, my hair growing longer, stang getz - joao gilberto - antonio carlos jobim (ala the girl from ipanema) the new painting hanging in my office, my beard, my girlfriend, lunch lunch lunch

ok im outa here
no one does this anymore-------->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home