Wednesday, March 26, 2003

-KMOB!->

i know i know, its been 6 days since i have posted. i've been pretty busy, so that's that.

im having a kinda down day. this is to be expected because lets face it, i am still grieving. this ain't a fun process, and i am down in the dumps today. i do have a nice shiny new U2 mix from mc mausty maust though, so that's nice.

in other news, i am poor. getting the clutch on my jeep fixed kicked my ass. i should be able to pay my rent in full, so that's good. being on time with stuff like that is important to me. i just wish that my mercedes would sell so i could have a couple of extra bucks in my pocket. i need to buy stuff for my art projects people!!! i will seriously drop from 3k to $2,000 on the car, i just want to get rid of it!!

buy my car---->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home