Saturday, May 17, 2003

end of the world as i know it

its that time of year again. time to end and begin again. the yearbook is out and people seemed to be pleased with it overall, but some people hate it. that is good. at least people are thinking about it. one guy wrote in a post on BUBBS This year's yearbook is the first one to actually make me think hard about my life, and it makes me rethink the way I will live my life. This is a good thing. And honestly that's what we really set out to do. we changed one persons's thinking, and that's enough for me.

other stuff this week: went to a dodger game with gloyd, maust and dead mike. it was good times

ater on today i will probably post an account of my art final last night for 3D design involving gloyd, a godzilla mask, a crazy floral robe, refreshments, thrown mashed potatos, and a fire extinguisher.
wish you could have seen it------>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home