Monday, December 06, 2004

time is on my side... but it's running out

so im supposed to go back to school next semester to finish up and get my degree. i need amanda to have a new, much better paying job by that time. so far, nothing. we apply for things for her all the time, we've gone to apppleone trying to get them to help place her somewhere where she can use her english education. nothing. please please please pray that she will get a good job soon so that i can go back to school and finish. we both need this really badly.

most of my friends know that i am not really a worrier. I spent the majority of my childhood surrounded by crazy circumstances, and so nothing has ever really been that big of a deal to me. "oh no food to eat, ok, guess there's nothing we can do but work hard and pray".

everything always worked out somehow when i was growing up, and everything will work out now. amanda and i are just stressed, and needing some prayer and encouragement. so those of you who do that sort of thing, please do it.

3 Comments:

Blogger dmh said...

mob,
you remain on my prayer list.

2:31 AM  
Blogger KMOB said...

thanks d, i'll tell amanda. it means a lot to us

10:05 AM  
Blogger Sycz said...

Yo tambien hermano.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home