Tuesday, October 18, 2005

oh the things i would do!

cut off your fucking hands you douche bag



the mustang got broken into last night, though 'broken' might not be the best word. i moved the car across the street at 1:30am because of street sweeping. i locked the car and beeped the alarm as i always do to make sure it's locked. i walked to my car this morning, still locked. but inside was a different story. no cd player. no case logic with about 60 cd's.

sometimes, and i say this with a big caveat, sometimes i wish crimes like this were punished like we used to, like back when we were pirates.

"oh you got into my locked trunk says you??"

"i says we cuts of his handses!"

me too. i say we cut off his handses, take his freakin head, strap it to a pole and make him listen to my my fucking delux re-issue t-rex cd at full volume for three weeks or until his ears bleed. which ever comes last. fuck you.

2 Comments:

Blogger kcs said...

I hear ya!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

sonsabitches. off with their hands. O'Brien, my heart goes out to you. I understand. I still have a gaping whole in my dash... ears will bleed, hands will be chopped, wheres the justice?

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home