Friday, August 25, 2006

i'm not like them, but i can pretend

im here in the office. i've been here since 6:30am. the power was out in the building last night, so i had to come in early and turn the servers back on once the power came back up before 7am. the email must go through!

i was standing on the balcony a few mintues ago watching los angeles wake up. there were velour swaddled breasts walking the newest picachoodles towards latteterias, stopping fleets of black luxurymobiles as breasts and collared cartoons crossed the street in unprotected sexwalks. i smoked and drank coffee from my ancient thermos lid. i am listening to nirvana unplugged. my shoes are spattered with paint, my pants rolled to my midshin, purple cardigan over a pirate shirt. i am still at home, somewhere other than this office, filled with thrice tousand dollars chairs. the 42in plasma arrives today. maybe sometime i can watch something on it in an ironic way. this is the perfect job for me right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger dmh said...

you should probably watch baseball.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Matt Pool said...

I'm glad for you.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home