Monday, October 29, 2007

evening meeting with the Boss

the boss
good news on a monday morning. Tay Springle called me and asked if I was busy on tuesday night. turns out i now have a G.A. floor ticket to see the Boss tomorrow night here in LA. It's his second of two shows in LA this week, and I am so excited.

I still have my copy of the river, and a bunch of other vinyl from my mom's record collection. I remember her taping (on beta no-less) the video for 'i'm on fire' off of MTV sometime in late '85. They played the video like every hour on the hour. it was beautiful. I still have the tape.

for those of you who haven't seen it, here's the full video.

also, if you have ever had any doubt as to just how much bruce kicks ass, well, doubt no more.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Pool said...

I LOVED the I'm On Fire video! Back when Mtv was good.

5:27 PM  
Blogger dmh said...

12/3 lame. i keep checking this and you don't write. put something new on here.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home