Monday, December 23, 2002

tis the season

well kids, tis the season to be with family and friends, or friends of the family, or your friends family. so i am spending christmas time at my girlfriends house with her family and doing all the traditional things with them this year. then on the 27th i am making my much trumpeted trip to europe via england. its going to be a blast. its going to be myself, matt maust and our friend tim harris who graduated last year and now designs fun stuff for focus on the family out in the mountain high town of colorado springs. anyway i probably wont have much time to be updating the site between now and when i get back after the first week in january. so hang around until then to hear all about my great adventure in the old world. merry christmas to one and all from me!

RIP Joe Strumner, you will be missed.
give it up for the clash ------------------>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home