Thursday, February 13, 2003

seasons

finally, at least we're getting a little bit of "winter" around here. Im actaully getting to wear layers, ah... the old days. I still haven't recieved my carhartts yet, but i got the UPS tracking number this morning and they should be delivered today. that's good at least. i can rock some doubled fronted ruggedness in cement gray tomorrow.

Im drving to Vegas tomorrow to pick up the jeep, its seem so crazy to me. Im excited that after wanting one for so long, that i found a nice one that i can actually afford. God is good. If everything works out, and i like it enough to buy it, im going to put the benz up on auto trader next week. i'll post the link once its up, but tell your friends! heh =)

In school news, this is crunch week for me. Saturday is the deadline to turn in stuff for three of my classes from last semester. I was granted grade defferment until now on basis of my mom dying and stuff. So i am trying to finish up a semsters worth of three classes by saturday, while staying on top of current work. Its suprisingly not that difficult, but im not done yet =) I wrote a 20 page, 10pt, single spaced paper yesterday. I started at 10am and i was done by 5pm. Its not as crazy as it sounds, it was my testimony, so i didn't need sources or anything. The requirement for my class was 7 pages, but i couldn't fit it all in. oh well !

the year book is due a week from this coming monday. things are crazy around here. people are working like 10 and 12 hour days during the week, even when going to class. my staff is awesome, even if they make the office smell weird by staying here 24/7

so i know you're a bunch of whiny californians, but what do you think of the rain?---->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home