Tuesday, May 20, 2003

orange crush

well we are at terror alert orange crush again today here in la mirada. someone heard there was a chance that some other guy might run a stop sign.... so please be vigilant!

well i finished all three papers that i had to write last night. now i only have one more thing to do, and that's finish up my self portrait for my painting 1 final. then i am leaving friday morning, off to sunny mexico with both of my sisters and my brother in law. the rest is going to do me some good. it will be fun to take photos and stuff too, so i am looking forward to that. should have some good view from our two bungaloes on the beach. holy crap when was the last time i went on vacation with someone i was related to.... like my seventh birthday?

im really excited that my little sister sammye is coming down. she is great and i am glad that she is going to get a break from oregon and actually see where i live and stuff. no one from my family has ever visited me at school. its just too far away for anyone to come to. they never have the money or the time to take off of work. i know my mom would have come to my graduation though, so at least i can think about that i guess.

anyway i have to go deliver some more yearbooks.
too hot to handle --->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home