Sunday, July 04, 2004

spring... er, SUMMER cleaning

well i changed a couple of things around here, gave myself a nice little exercise in my limited knowledge of html. its amazing what a very cursory (pun intended) knowledge of graphic design can do for you when you want to change up the colors and things on you blog. I can now track everyone who logs onto this thing with my handy dandy tracker, unless you have some sort of proxi or something, but in general i just think its fun to have something else to check.

maybe someone will actually read this at some point, but who knows. shout out if your out there...

5 Comments:

Blogger dmh said...

shout out, mon from belize!

5:07 PM  
Blogger KMOB said...

word up dmh
hope you're having a great time in south central.... america =)

8:48 PM  
Blogger jeric2003 said...

hey hey. i'm still around. :)

jeri

8:21 AM  
Blogger KMOB said...

hey jeri do you sitll have a blog? I cant remember the url, email me!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Sorry I'm late...

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home