Thursday, November 13, 2003

feel my sorrow

im thankful for those of you who read this. im thankful that you are 'here' with me for this amazing time in my life. honestly i am fairly suprised at the way that God has given me the grace and the courage to weather this stormy time in my life. in light of this though, i do have some prayer requests...

i could really use all the encouragement that you can offer to me. there's really no one in my life that can be there for me right now in a significant way. amanda can't and neither can my mom, both of them for obvious reasons. i have the Lord to lean on, but He's not here to physically minister to me like either amanda or my mom could with a hug or a hand to hold. pray that i would recieve some support from someone in my immediate physical location.

im also in prayer and would like you to join me in praying for the situation that i am in. for healing for her, that the Spirit would pour into her heart, break down the walls she is building, humble her and bring her out of her self proclaimed 'dark night of the soul'

pray for courage for me
pray that she would turn to God
pray for us

drop me a line if you want to, Lord knows i could use it.
also come see me, i miss all of you

-KMOB!->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home