Friday, February 04, 2005

kings of inconvenience

brice creek


so i got my ticket to ride {an airplane} to oregon tonight. i'll be flying back to the land of my birth on wednesday next. sycz {aka Dr. Critical} will also be traveling with me. we will be the kings of inconvenience on our journey north because of some amazing connector flights. to fly straight through to Eugene would be an approx. 2 hr flight. However our journey will nearly manage to triple this via our lace-up flight plan. LAX to Las Vegas to SFO to Eugene. awesome.

im really looking forward to sharing The Grove with one of my close friends. my old roommate Will might even come down from seattle for the day while we are there. we're going to cruise the town {aka drive around it in a circle}, dine on some choice comfort food courtsey of my grandma and the vintage inn. then maybe we will head up river and just chill in the forest. either way i am looking forward to it. plus the drive down in a u-hual full of my old shit sounds super exciting too. i see lots of ampm coffee and beef jerkey in a future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home