Monday, May 02, 2005

monadnock

work on the show is coming along well. much more to be seen than in the photos below. i'm really excited about this project. the guys that were at bible study know about my woes, buut here's a couple of prayer requests for those guys and ladies who weren't there: i lost my show space last week. long story, pray that i will find a place to show that will be perfect. also pray that my money for my show is issued to me this week. also long story, just pray.

otherwise things are going great with my show. i am really excited to share my vision with you guys. i have had the wonderful opportunity to share in other people's projects, art shows, albums and writings, but i feels it's about time for me to put my two cents in. we talk about the arts (music, writing, fine art etc) so much that it's really nice to finally feel like i'm contirbuting something to cacophony. any time any of you want to check out my stuff in person, just drop me a line or give me a call and i would be happy to have you over to the studio for a cup of coffee and some tire-kicking.

the kittens are doing well, starting to eat a little solid food here and there. the little calico one is so cute, and tends to sit and look you in the face in a very inquizitive manner. very endearing. it will be hard to let these little ones go. the plan as of now is to take the little orange tabby (boy) to amanda's grandparents. there cat chucky just ran away, or got eaten by something, and they will need a new cat for their barn. we're also trying to get amanda's parents to take the little calico one, but nigel, their black lab might be a little bit too hyper. he's super nice, just doesn't know how to be gentle with a tiny kitten. the little siamese one we are going to keep with us. she's just too cute. thanks to andy for the phone cam pic.

kittens

3 Comments:

Blogger ms. tea said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:45 PM  
Blogger ms. tea said...

i just love the way that little calico looks into your eyes and cocks her head to the side. i wish i didnt live in a studio so i could adopt her.

ps. you probably already know, but the bigfoot video is gonna be aired tomorrow nite:
"WINNIPEG -- The Bigfoot video shot by a northern Manitoba man a few weeks ago will air on the American TV show A Current Affair tomorrow night.

A spokesman for the syndicated show, which airs on selected Fox network stations, confirmed yesterday that the video shot by Norway House ferry operator Bobby Clarke on April 16 will hit the airwaves tomorrow. "

12:58 PM  
Blogger lindsay anne said...

matt, I want one of your kittes so bad, it hurts. unfortuntely, my roommates have unanimously decided that if I were to bring home a kitten, they will, in fact, kill me.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home