Wednesday, August 17, 2005

worst cover letter ever

so a little birdie that i live with received this from a prospective employee while searching to fill a position in one of the areas that she is in charge of. not only is it the worst cover letter i have ever seen, it was completely unecessary for this person to send it because the little birdie's company doesn't ask for them. anyway, nothing i can say will add to this. so check it out.

am a dependable worker. I don't take any time off. I do like my job with whom I'm with now but I need more work and right now there isn't any in my area. I work as of now all the Acmes in Delaware, Maryland and six stores in Pennsylvania.
I have two children, ages 12 and 15.
I do know how to run a scanner and most of my work now is email. Meaning I know what stores I have to go to and know how many orders to expect in each. If I run into a problem at the store, I notify the company by phone.
I live only 20 miles from the Dover area.
I have my own transportation and is very dependable.
I am 45 years old and my caucasian is white.
And I'm not very good with resumes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

hi there- I stumbled across your blog through Darren Harbaugh's I have a technical question for you. My blog is the same template and I'm having trouble getting the profile section to be aligned correctly. Will you please copy your template HTML and email it to me? My address is: sleeping2dreamaboutu@yahoo.com
That would be awesome if you could do that.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home