Thursday, October 23, 2003

my bridge and school

so this is the week where all my friends head up to san fransisco for the bridgeschool benefit show put on by neal young. im in oregon though, so i have had my own sort of bridge and school week. i have visited the new high school here in cottage grove, and have sat and/or stood on several bridges during my time here. most of the time i have been in the company of myself and whatever jacket i have on, camera or other object in my hand, and pretty much nothing else, just rain, sun and silence.

i went to portland and hung out with justin rigamonti, had a really nice time. i can't underscore enough how much i love that guy. i am excited to get back down to LA again as well to catch up with all my friends, and continue down the path that i think the lord is leading me. until then, i will just be hanging out here in cottage grove, reading (finished 'the four loves' by c.s. lewis) and sitting on the front porch of my grandma's house. which is where i need to be right now. call me anything but late for dinner.


share the love--->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home