Saturday, November 01, 2003

all saints day

well its the day after the big holla'ween bash. it was beyond my wildest expectations. who knew there would be 40 plus people crammed into the house when i got here? who knew it would take me nearly 5 minutes to make my way the five feet from the steps, across the porch and through the front door. absolutely astonishing. great night, good converstaions, lots of encouraging people for the cause of Christ. really good stuff.

in other news, there's tons going on, but nothing im going to put here on this thing. most everyone who reads this that i would want to know the heads up on things, already does. keep praying everyone. for me, for her, that the glory of God be done in this situation and that He be followed by all parties. pray pray pray.

lots coming up on the table, art, school, holidays etc. please keep me in your prayers that i would be able to glorify God through everything i do evvery day. time for me to get get all cleaned up, showers are a beautiful thing

O'Brien---->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home