Monday, July 12, 2004

the rising

most of my close friends, and probably some long time readers here, will know that i am a springsteen fan. his latest album the rising has been on my mind a bit lately. it's a couple of years old now, but the things that have happened to me on a personal and societal level over the last couple of years are still just as fresh as this album. and there are feelings rising within me lately about personal stuff, and on a larger scale... nationally.

i watched this video the other day, and it pissed me off. it's the W giving an interview to a reporter from IrishTV. he's a freakin jerk to this woman. and to be fair, i think that she was approaching the interview from a very journalistic, though foreign stance. I thought she was very respectful, and he was a jerk to her. it's little things like these that push me more and more towards a stongly non-bush voting position come november... unless of course, in full dictator style, the man decides to post-pone ellections because of an un-substantiated threat of an attack by terrorists.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sycz said...

It's strange that as the days go by we disliking Bush more and more. Even my parents who use to be hardcore conservatives are questioning the reasons for this war with Iraq.

12:22 PM  
Blogger KMOB said...

yeah its an interesting trend. im not really sure that i can totally account for it, save for a mass grass roots feeling that something isn't right. it's like when bones begin to ache before a storm.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home