Tuesday, February 22, 2005

safe as

safe as milk


well had a great time this weekend with amanda and her family at their place in grover beach. ate lots of food, watched some films, hung out for a bit in san luis obispo, and bought some records. I picked up the newest Postal Service single, i'm wide awake it's morning by bright eyes, ziggy stardust from bowie, and safe as milk by captain beefheart. all in all some very savory vinyl came home with me this weeekend. me likey.

not much going on this week, just classes, and more cleaning up here at the house. i have to do some errands today, so hopefully the freeways wont be too crazy. just what we need, more people dying because of 30in of rainfall so far this year. people need to learn how to swim... and not build their houses on really steap mud hills

1 Comments:

Blogger KMOB said...

rian -

i couldn't agree with you more. i believe that you are correct on all your points. no sloped roads, no good drain system, no freakin gutters on houses. i hate it. my houuse doesn't have gutters on it near my door, and even if it's just a mist outside, all the freaking water from the roof falls in huge ass drips right down the back of my freakin neck. say it with me now NO GOOD DRAIN SYSTEM! NO GOOD DRAIN SYSTEM!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home