Thursday, November 24, 2005

thanks really given

stuff on my cat


thanksgiving. giving thanks. thankfulness. thank. you.

im sitting home alone this year on my sister's birthday, which also happens to be thanksgiving. she was born on thanksgiving and her birthday and turkey day line up every five or six years. i left her a phone message. she hasn't called back yet, but neither has the guy from the apple store who wanted to give me a job either. he's why i stayed home by myself this weekend. i need a job. i wanted to be here if he called me in for an interview yesterday afternoon. that didn't happen either.

so i guess im thankful for this roof over my head right now, someplace to listen to my records while im waiting. im thankful amanda made the 4.5 hour drive safely to see her parents at the beach. im thankful i found enough change to buy cigarettes. im thankful i talked to my grandma on the phone for an hour today. im thankful i have tea and coffee enough to see me through the weekend with their friends the cigarettes. im thankful my diet of coffee, tea and cigarettes saves me money on food. im thankful i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance. right...

anyway, the cat picture. these are the things that keep me sane when i am alone and tired of filling out job application pdf's. stuff on my cat. be thankful friend. give thanks. stack shit on your cat(s).

2 Comments:

Blogger Seriously said...

i'm thankful you're helping me to become a rock and roller.

8:32 AM  
Blogger KMOB said...

any time my friend. any time.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home