Thursday, April 10, 2003

top siders

well i got my new shoes today, they are comfortable and fresh. zappos.com set me up the bomb with these kciks, i couldn't love em more. The shipping was super fast and their return policy is dope. if you ever need shoes and can't find what you're looking for, go there. ok enough product placement.

today has been a hard day for one of my good friends. a close friend of his from back home took his life today. pray for the young man's family, and for my close friend. traveling mercies for my friend, and peace for all of those involved. may they be drawn towards the Creator with God's spead.

in other less heavy news, i am super into cool japanese woodblock prints and whatnot's right now. if you have some cool info, or links about japanese printing, or gardening, hook me up.

im going down to ryan callis's opening tonight at ghettogloss in silverlake. it should be dope. i am a big fan of ryan artistically, and as a friend. big ups to him.

anyway i gotta go drink some more coffee and head to the library to research some haiku.

----->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home