Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Stereo Phonetica

record

well i finally decided to start selling some records. i have a link to my store over on the right hand side of the page, underneath my picture. that's your one stop shop for any record that you want to buy from me... that i am selling. if you are interested in buying any other music that i'm not selling personally, scroll down and use the field to search gemm.com Anything you buy if you've clicked through my banner gives me a little extra into my account. help a brother out boys and girls. if you've got an itchin for some music, you know where to pick it out.

i should have my online store all fully stocked sometime tomorrow, but it's late and i'm too tired to create a spreadsheet to catologue the fifty or so records i am putting up for sale to start out with. i will let you know when everything is ready. thanks for shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home