Monday, April 04, 2005

Ecclesiastes

so i was doing some research, but i couldn't seem to find the part about a time for blogging. sorry about the updates, or lack thereof. at least when we see each other friends, we will have something to talk about you haven't already read. {i know you like that idea drew}

so not too much new with me. im back to school this week. i could use some prayer for that, passing my classes and all that especially. i am starting work on my show, and on the suggestion mighty gloyd {come on without, come on within} i am pondering setting up a link to paypal so that anyone who wants to donate to my show fund could do so. my stuff at my show is going to be huge, and not the sort of art that anyone that i know would buy. so maybe rather than saving cash to buy a little piece of my creative juices, you could ponder putting it toward the creation of something beautiful, but too rather large, and expensive to hang in your living room. i'm hoping to have this up this week. so mattyB, maybe you could email me on how to do that, to maybe save me a little time? you know i get by with a little help from my friends.

oh and since i'm tired, and couldn't work em in there because i am lazy:
i would like to say hi to dmh and sycz and miller

2 Comments:

Blogger Seriously said...

has this become link central station?

8:46 AM  
Blogger KMOB said...

maybe i can show you my fist to face link!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home