Wednesday, December 21, 2005

kc connection

hanging out


so grant was here last weekend for his brother's graduation and we got to hang out for a bit here at my house. we got to have some beers and catch up, and it was awesome. such a welcome respite from work and all sorts of business.

today i'm driving amanda half way to her parents house and handing her off to her dad. i have to stick around here in whittier to work today, tomorrow, and saturday before i head up for my 36 hour christmas break. i wish it was going to be a bit longer, but it will just have to do. i'll be seeing you guys at the new years party, but i have to work at 7am new years day, so i'll probably have to keep it low key.

oh yeah, i signed up for netflicks finally. add me to your friends list, it's my gmail address.

here's to you!!!

cheers

3 Comments:

Blogger Sycz said...

I miss that guy.

6:40 PM  
Blogger jeric2003 said...

Merry Christmas!

Netflix will kill you. It's awesome. I have almost 300 movies in my queue.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Seriously said...

crap. i forgot and i am a jerk. grant, beers in kc.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home