Tuesday, April 15, 2003

distant shores

one of the more influential works of literature that has had an effect on me throughout my years as a reader, has been the Mars Trilogy by Kim Stanley Robinson. The infusing of politics, science, geography, space exploration, multi-ethnic realations, and geopolitical intrigue inside of these three books capture everything. Covering a period of several generations associated with the colonization and terraforming of mars, the trilogy is super high on my list of favorite reads. I'm actually wanting to read them again soon, but i can't find my copies of the books. Anybody have them? I can find them for like 90cents apiece on half.com, but then the shipping is like $4! retarded.

but yeah i am totally into mars. what do you think about the red planet? -->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home