Saturday, April 12, 2003

i am coming home

a week from today i will be back in the GNW sitting with my little sister, drinking coffee, and listening to the rain falling on the roof. im going to go to church for easter and then paint pictures for school and catch up on some reading. there's even word that myself and a few other oregonians from school might hit up the enchanted forest while we are back at home. good stuff.

in other oregon news im going to try and harvest some moss, to bring back here and cultivate. i was doing some research and i found some really interesting information on the wholse subject of moss on apperently the coolest moss sight around, moss acres. so yeah i am going to try and transplant some beautiful oregon moss right here in my whittier back yard.

im about to go have a nice late breakfast at mimo's here in whittier with amanda, and then i am going to continue my quest to make my room all nice and finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home